NAVIGATE TO OUR NEW ECO STORMWATER SITE
- Design Calculations
- APS has performed detailed design calculations for submittals to gain approval
on specific projects. Design analysis is available for live loads, above ground applications or deep burial loading
conditions. Experience with traditional closed form solutions such as
AASHTO Load Resistance Factor Design (LRFD)
calculations for pipe systems provides a solution set suitable for most
cases. More advanced analysis such as finite element analysis with
CANDE 2007 is also available.
- Regardless of the design needs, APS has the experience and expertise for design
- LRFD Section 12 Calculations
- APS is experienced with the load resistance factor design
(LRFD) method used
by AASHTO and can assist you company in DOT required analysis.
APS can identify areas to improve profiles or make modifications to molds.
These modifications will maximize the
performance of the profile while minimizing material utilization.
- Finite Element Analysis
- APS can perform a CANDE-2007 finite element analysis for
pipe or structures in the installed conditions.
- Free Body Loading
- APS has expertise to predict parallel plate stiffness, pipe yield,
thrust load capacity, longitudinal loading, local buckling, etc...
- Design Life
- APS has the ability to accurately predict stress and strain.
This analysis combined with predicting the time dependent non-linear stress
capacity behavior of thermoplastics is used to accurately predict design life.